Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So long, farewell

What's that Ana Torv? Your acting is horrible? Yes, it really is. Photo from Fox.com


The time has come to say good-bye to Fringe. I really had high hopes for this show and the premise seemed like it make for a really different, but entertaining show. With the amount of TV I already watch, I don't need to clog my life waiting for a show to get better (heck, I already waiting 4 or 5 weeks).

So, farewell to Pacey (who actually turned out to be the best acted character on the show, much to my surprise). Ana Torv you will not be missed and I hope to not see you on any other show. I will miss Cedric Daniels (have you noticed how many people from The Wire are on new shows this year. That might need to get its own blog).

Orevoir Fringe.

No comments: